At Powerful Medical, we’re developing global life-saving technology – PMcardio – an AI-powered clinical assistant aiding physicians with the diagnosis and personalised treatment of cardiovascular diseases; with an aggressive sales strategy planned to commence in Q4/2021.
Our multimodality solution is not constrained to general practitioners and cardiologists. Among our business models we also cater to health insurance companies, emergency departments, telemedicine providers and medical device manufacturers. We’re currently cooperating with several leading healthcare providers within the EU and are backed by both European and Israeli VCs.
Your main objective as a Sales Director will be to drive the adoption of the product/technology in hospitals and hospital groups across Germany, Austria and Switzerland. As a foundational member of the Sales team, you will also have the opportunity to shape our commercial efforts globally.
Powerful Medical is the right place for you if you want to make a difference in healthcare, aren’t afraid of disruptive technology and big ideas, and thrive in the fast-pace growth mindset of a medical start-up!
What you’ll do
- Execute sales strategies and pricing policies across the region
- Drive technology adoption and exceed regional revenue targets
- Partner with the Sales Management, Marketing and Product teams to define and execute the sales plan and strategic initiatives.
- Develop strategic partnerships with key institutions, KOLs, insurance providers, telemedicine and hospitals to ensure that all needs are met and that customer expectations and User Experience are exceeded
- Attend conferences and exhibitions to promote the company and provide expert product system knowledge
- Support the evolution, integration, and implementation of sales systems/processes to meet the rapid growth of the business and its revenue/market development objectives.
- Be the reference point for product knowledge and expertise including the technology, sales tactics and training
- Provide management reports as required, represent the company at relevant industry events and otherwise and act in accordance with company standards and policies
- Reporting to VP Sales
What you need
- Passion and enthusiasm for disruptive medical technology
- A minimum of 8 years proven experience in healthcare sales & marketing with a robust network in the region
- Experience in Cardiology, SaaS or Digital Health sales
- Degree-level education in a scientific or biomedical field or equivalent; ideally with a relevant post-graduate qualification
- Exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills in German and English
- Competence in driving healthcare deals at a regional or national level, experience in tender processes and an understanding of insurance reimbursement system
- Competence in CRM (Salesforce) and strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Quick learner and ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. Start-up experience useful.
- Excellent organisational skills, data driven and with a sharp attention to detail. Creative flair to bring fresh ideas to the team
- Strong business acumen and an ability to work in a multi-functional capacity with numerous different stakeholders
- Able to work autonomously with high self-organisational ability
- Based in the DACH region and able to travel as required