We’re developing life-saving technology – an AI-powered clinical assistant aiding doctors with the diagnosis and personalized treatment of cardiovascular diseases, currently being tested in private beta in the DACH region, Belgium, Italy, Israel, and Slovakia, with an aggressive sales strategy planned to commence in Q3/2021, which will go hand-in-hand with rapid scaling of staff across all departments starting Q2/2021.
Our multimodality solution is not constrained to general practitioners and cardiologists. Among our business models, we also cater to health insurance companies, telemedicine providers, and medical device manufacturers. We’re currently cooperating with several leading healthcare providers within the EU and are backed by several European early-stage VCs.
Who you are
We are looking for a talented and highly-skilled Senior React Native Developer to head our PMcardio mobile app development team. You will collaborate with a multitude of developers, designers, product owners, and doctors to deliver life-saving technology to thousands of physicians. Your work will guide millions of patients towards better health!
You need to have significant experience with the development of cross-platform React Native applications, as our solutions undergo complex medical device certification processes and need to be bug-free and work correctly 100% of the time.
As a senior team member, you will manage a growing group of mobile developers, both in-house employees and external contractors, and be responsible for the iOS and Android versions of our PMcardio AI-powered clinical assistant, while closely cooperating with our CTO and Head of Product.
You will also participate in high-level meetings with our management team to set objectives, create product roadmaps and consider user feedback.
If you’re a great developer with a feel for UI/UX, attention to detail, management skills and common sense to resolve unbriefed issues without supervision, you’re the right person for the job!
What you’ll do
- As an expert, you will be responsible for developing new products, features and use state-of-the-art technologies to bring our products to the next level
- As a senior engineer, you will drive technology discussions and contribute to architectural decisions
- You will take care of unit, integration, and e2e tests (adding and maintaining) together with other engineers
- While the client-side applications will be your core responsibility, we believe in cross-functional people as well as cross-functional teams, so there are always opportunities to influence decisions, support other engineers within your team and work across the full stack
- As a collaborative team member, you will have a voice in our team that will be listened to and helps us to grow together as a team and you will be a part of an environment that allows you to shape both the technical vision and culture in a growing team
- You will mentor and coach less experienced engineers
What you need
- You have solid experience with React and React Native and you have a profound knowledge of proper state handling in React (other frameworks such as Vue, Angular, Ember, etc. are a plus)
- You have native mobile development experience with Objective-C/Swift and Java
- Good understanding and experience with mobile security is a must
- Experience in scaling a mobile application to different markets and in general scaling to more customers is a big plus
- Experience in developing premium features and app-store optimization is a big plus
- Experience in rapid prototyping and building MVPs in exploration mode and innovative mindset is a plus
- You are quality-driven and experienced in writing unit, integration and e2e tests and you have a good sense of software quality
- You are able to communicate your technical ideas and solutions through the appropriate tools, diagrams and documentation
- You feel comfortable debugging to solve problems and you worked on larger codebases
- You are a communicative and collaborative team player
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written